* Volunteers are needed to host parties and special events for children at the Boys Ranch.
* Volunteer groups can sign up for a Ranch Work Day and do various clean-up, landscape and other helpful projects.
* Volunteers can bring dinner for the evening to one of the TBR cottages.
* Love to scrapbook? Put your skills to use helping children at the Boys Ranch create memory books.
* The Ranch is always needing Lubbock businessmen to mentor 13- to 16-year-old boys in successful business practices so they can become productive citizens in society.
Ready to ActNow and sign up to serve?
Click here to complete our interest form and our liaison will contact you!
Jay Hanley, Church Relations Director, firstname.lastname@example.org