• Someone to visit businesses about donating items for a silent auction in April (contact Jane Bash)
• Listening to children read at the Cumberland campus (contact Marcy Graves)
• Lunch help from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. daily on either campus – report to the kitchen on either campus
• Helping coordinate service project ideas (contact Regina Hendrix)
• Helping with chess club on Mondays from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. (contact Judy Bryant or Milene deFarias)
• Secretarial/receptionist help at Cumberland campus (contact Cassandra Crayne)
• Covering literature paperbacks (contact Susie Driscoll)
• Take care of lost and found (contact Regina Hendrix)
• Call churches and Christian daycares and take brochures to them (contact Jane Bash)
• Running off copies, cutting out letters, doing bulletin boards etc. for various teachers (contact Regina Hendrix or Cassandra Crayne)
Ready to ActNow and sign up to serve?
Click here to complete our interest form and our liaison will contact you!