• Donate items to Hope Lodge. Always needed are laundry detergent, bleach, food storage containers, paper napkins, paper towels, Styrofoam cups (10 oz.), white copy paper, Kleenex, Lysol spray and Sprayaway glass cleaner.
• Donate $10 Walmart Gift Cards to the Lubbock Dream Center to help people in need from our community.
• Donate hygiene products for all ages to the Lubbock Dream Center (trial-size shampoos or soaps, Depends, feminine hygiene products, etc.).
• Donate craft supplies to the Lubbock Dream Center Action after-school program. Items such as colors, glue, glue sticks and markers are needed.
• Donate food items to the food ministry at the Lubbock Dream Center. Protein items such as peanut butter, canned tuna, or canned chicken, are always needed.
• Donate clothing items for all ages and sizes to the Lubbock Dream Center U Apparel clothing ministry.
• Donate food and hygiene items as well as clothing to Lubbock Impact.
• Donate clothing, household items and food for Mission Lubbock.
Food items include macaroni and cheese, canned fruit and vegetables, spaghetti sauce, dry beans and rice.
• Donate meal supplies for New Light Baptist Church (sealable sandwich bags, brown paper bags, cookies, box drinks and chips).
• Donate school supplies for New Light Baptist Church’s backpack outreach in August. Contact the church for specific items needed.
• Donate baby items including diapers of all sizes, clothing and hygiene items for Parent Life Lubbock.
• Donate baby supplies.
Needed items include diapers, wipes, shampoo, body wash, rash cream, lotion and thermometers.
• Donate items for Southcrest Christian School’s annual silent auction fundraiser. (contact is Jane Key)