• Volunteers are needed for an after-school program for students at Dupre Elementary. Mentors provide homework help, encouragement, and nutrition. This requires a background check and a commitment for a semester on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
• Help teach English as a Second Language and GED preparation with computer software.
• Share your special skills in piano, chess, ballet and other areas with clients.
• Volunteer with Hope’s food pantry partnership with South Plains Food Bank, which serves about 100 people every Sunday afternoon from 4-5:30. Volunteers assist in distribution and pray with recipients as often as they can.
• Help prepare and serve a hot meal every Sunday at 5:30.
• Help sort and prepare donated clothing for the clothes closet, with times to suit the volunteer’s availability.
• Help shell pecans for the ministry’s annual fundraiser.
Ready to ActNow and sign up to serve?
Click here to complete our interest form and our liaison will contact you!
Martha Berry, (806) 535-6340 Debbie Sanders, (806) 786-1928