IMMEDIATE NEED: We are in need of teachers for afternoon classes in the fall, running Sept. 12 – Dec. 15, held Mon.-Thurs. 4:30-5:30 and 5:30-6:30.
We would love to bring some new and exciting classes to our program. If you have a background in music, dance, drama, yoga, art, science, etc., and might be interested in teaching a one-hour class per week, let us know!
• Share your hobby! Volunteer to help lead a choir, teach an art class, etc.
• Donate snacks for our Day Program or serve as a volunteer in the Reach High program, Monday-Thursday from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Volunteer to host social events and holiday parties.
• Volunteer to help with the classes offered after school from Aug. 31-Nov. 19. Lead teachers are in place, so helpers would just assist and encourage participants.
• Mondays: 4:30 p.m., Cooking Masters Club; 5:30 p.m., Sign and Sing Choir Club
• Tuesdays: 4:30 p.m., Chair Yoga, High Point Performers; 5:30 p.m., Drama Club, Building Self-Confidence
• Wednesdays: 4:30 p.m., Helping Hands Community Service Class, Story Books Arts & Crafts; 5:30 p.m., Fabulous Furniture Makeovers
• Thursdays: 4:30 p.m., Sports & Fun Class, Science Class; 5:30 p.m., Human Sexuality Education