• You can donate new placement care packages that include a blanket, Bible, stuffed animal, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.
• Laundry detergent and toilet paper is needed for families at Family Pathways.
• Duffle bags for foster children are needed.
• Groups are needed to provide lunch for 100 persons at Buckner’s Back to School party at Southcrest Church in August.
• Volunteers are needed to help do crafts with children at the Breakfast with Santa event in December.
• Host a play day for kids: kickball or baseball game.
• Serve in Buckner’s donation closet at Transition Center or Family Pathways.
• Mentor a single mother at Family Pathways.
• Mentor a foster child.
Ready to ActNow and sign up to serve?
Click here to complete our interest form and our liaison will contact you!
A. Winn – (806) 786-6734